How was your week? Here are a few highlights from mine:
- We’re back into another academic year. Two of our children are attending a Catholic Montessori School, three are being homeschooled, and the remaining toddler and baby are just. plain. busy. How do I get it all done?
- With a lot of grace and a Good Schedule. I haven’t quite finished tweaking my new schedule, but when I do, I’ll put it out there for you glance at. Sometimes it helpful to see what other mothers are doing.
- I saw my first weasel the other day. It was running across our backyard and made for a group of pine trees. The thing that really stood out was it’s black-tipped tail. I wish I could have snapped a picture of it.
4. My twin boys love serving the Traditional Latin Mass. Last Sunday I snapped a shot of them holding the torches during the Eucharistic Prayer. (I know, I know, I should have been praying and not grabbing my phone. But this just isn’t something one gets to see every day. In fact, most people never get to see a TLM around here.)
5. Our house finally sold! If everything goes well – inspection, etc. – we’ll be moving in October. We’re very excited about this, as we found a beautiful place to move to that will fit our large family and our large van. Miracle.