I’ve been wondering, just how in the world did we get such a character as Ex-Cardinal McCarrick serving in the Church anyway?
Furthermore, why do we have a pope that refuses to speak clearly and won’t defend traditional orthodoxy?
For that matter, why do most Catholics not even believe in the Real Presence of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist?
About a year ago, my husband and I stumbled upon Dr. Taylor Marshall’s YouTube videos, wherein he and Timothy Gordon began exploring these questions. It was refreshing. They were asking all the same questions that my husband and I were asking. The only difference was, they actually did some research. In fact, Dr. Taylor Marshall did a lot of research and has recently released a book titled Infiltration.
I just finished reading this book, and I think you should all buy a copy and get at it. Click HERE for it on Amazon.
I will warn you, however. Marshall doesn’t spare the likes of Pope John Paul II or Pope Benedict the XVI. This might upset those of you inclined to think that neither of these men made any mistakes.
Top Ten Reasons to Read Infiltration:
- This book is essentially a history book. Now I went to public school, and I didn’t learn a thing in my history classes, so I really appreciated Dr. Marshall outlining the last 150 years of popes, freemasons, the Second Vatican Council, and the Church.
- Ever heard of Bella Dodd? She was a former communist agent who worked tirelessly to to infiltrate the Catholic Church in the 1930s, and boy did she succeed. She testified before the U.S. House Committee in 1953 that in the U.S. alone, they put 1100 of their men into the priesthood in order to destroy the Church from within. Four of those men eventually became cardinals.
- Incidentally, she later renounced her Communism and was received back into the Church by none other than Archbishop Fulton Sheen. That whole chapter is unbelievable.
- Anyone ever wonder about those individuals responsible for creating the Novus Ordo? Marshall does great work showing us what these guys were up to. Annibale Bugnini…not a great man.
- J.R.R. Tolkien will always be dear to my heart. Now I’ve heard of his response to the Novus Ordo before, but any book that highlights it, is a must-read. For those of you unfamiliar with what Tolkien thought of the New Mass, be sure to read Chapter 23.
- Tolkien wasn’t the only famous person not enthusiastic about the changes after the Second Vatican Council. Novelist Agatha Christie, who wasn’t even a Catholic, lamented the destruction of the liturgy for cultural and literary reasons. And Pope Paul VI granted an indult to the Cardinal of Westminster because of her.
- Most people ignorantly brush off Archbishop Lefebvre and the Society of Saint Pius X as a bunch of crazy whackos. In reality, the real situation is much more complicated. Marshall does a great job of detailing this movement.
- Have you ever wondered about Our Lady of La Salette? Or the third secret of Fatima? Mary seems to play an important role in these last 100 years of history.
- And how about Communion in the hand? Where did that come from? Did you know that the Protestant reformers–Luther, Calvin, Cranmer–all insisted that people receive in the hand because it signified that the Eucharist was just ordinary bread? Which is why, as Catholics, we say Lex orandi, lex credendi. Our actions and postures matter.
- Finally, you need to buy your husband a Father’s Day gift anyway. So click HERE for it on Amazon.