I know that today is not Friday, but that is just how things are going right now.
So what happened in my household this week?
- The toddler was thirsty, and as nobody was filling her cup with water, she took matters into her own hands. She toddled to the bathroom and filled her cup to the brim with toilet water and enjoyed a nice, long draft. No matter that someone’s bowel movement was still floating around in there.
- During this week’s snow storm, Child #4 wandered around in the garage because he was bored. He decided to test his jumping skills by climbing onto my husband’s car and then mustering all his strength, leapt from there to the doorway landing. But he miscalculated, overestimating his strength and missed. Instead, he landed half in a recyclable bin and half out. Evidently, this was painful for him.
- I almost got stuck in our driveway with our Sweet Ride – our 15-passenger van – because last week some snow melted and left a muddy mess and then this week, it snowed again.
- I have a son that thinks this muddy snow is awesome. Every day he throws his boots on and rides his bike up and down the driveway in the mud. He loves watching the mud fly everywhere – all over his bike, all over him. And I get to do extra laundry.
- It’s the end of March, and it’s still snowing here, by the way. I’ve decided that we live in Narnia – prior to the arrival of the four children and the great thaw – and I am the White Witch. Yikes. Hence the previous post!