How was your week? Here are a few highlights from mine:
- Yesterday we caught Strider as he was finishing up his breakfast. So we don’t know what he actually killed.
I guess he doesn’t like eating tails. So we had a little Biology 101. What rodent has a white tail? It looks a little thicker than a mouse or vole, but what? A rat? Doesn’t that tail look a little short for a rat? We don’t know.
2. Then there’s this, which we almost missed.
3. Remember that Ditch Fire we had a week or so ago? Well, the Fire Chief invited the boys out to the station for a private tour. So I asked my father-in-law to take them, and he did. They all loved it.
They even let the boys get in their trucks and spray their hoses.
4. Someone drove by and knocked our mailbox over. Bummer.
5. It was the Feast of the Assumption last Wednesday. So after Mass, we went to the local donut shop and ate donuts. Besides the normal kinds of donuts, they had oreo cookie donuts with chunks of oreos on the frosting and donuts made to taste like snickers candy bars. The animal cracker donuts with pink frosting were a hit among my girls.