It’s almost Christmas, and we’re getting ready!
- A few weeks ago, here’s how I worked on my Christmas cards:
- And here is how I scrubbed onesies full of poop. (Laundry doesn’t go away during the holidays.) It just so happens that a dear friend stopped by and gave me the coffee. May God bless her thoughtfulness!
- Here is my son traveling to his doctor appointment wherein we didn’t discover much of anything.
- Here is our sweet Christmas tree. It has a gaping hole in the back. But that’s what you get when you wait until two days before Christmas Eve to buy one. (As of last year, we decided to wait until the last possible moment to get one. Oh the excitement!) Then we decorate it on Christmas Eve. Click HERE for last year’s Sweet Thang.
- And, here are the rest of the children helping with the cookies.
In any case, I pray that your Christmas may be holy and jolly! Come, Lord Jesus!